It’s only three weeks until the Irish Dentistry Show touches down at Croke Park in Dublin – sign up now!
The Irish Dentistry Show is returning to Dublin on 3 September this year.
Taking place at Croke Park, the day promises to bring key brands, leading speakers and the latest topics in dentistry for every member of the practice team.
It’s back by popular demand, with more speakers and exhibitors than before.
‘We are really excited to get back to Dublin this year,’ says Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘We have a fantastic line-up of expert speakers to deliver top-class lectures. And, as always, there will be an array of stands at our exhibition so you can stay abreast of the latest technologies in dentistry.
‘But that’s not all – that weekend we are also hosting the Irish Dentistry Awards. If you’ve been shortlisted, don’t forget to buy your tickets by visiting www.dentistry.co.uk/awards.’
What’s on at the Irish Dentistry Show?
More speakers will be announced closer to the time so keep checking to find out who’s been added.
In the meantime, here’s a glance at those already revealed:
- Owen Crotty – Beyond digital orthodontics: enjoy the view
- Gemma Forsythe – People-centred care: patients with additional needs in general dental practice
- Bronagh Keane – Smile design
- Shazad Saleem – The stepwise approach to managing periodontitis: An overview of the S3 guidelines for managing stages 1-3 periodontitis
- Rachel Derby – Enter the Multiverse: a journey from single tooth dentistry to multi tooth dentistry
- Grant McAree – The secret of success: the formula for building a multimillion-pound dental business
- Claire Berry – Introduction to guided biofilm therapy.
- We’ll bring you more information and more speakers over the coming weeks – stay tuned.
For more information and to register, visit www.dentistry.co.uk/irish-dentistry-show.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.