With the 2023 Irish Dentistry Show on the horizon, find out all the important information you need to know ahead of your visit.
The Irish Dentistry Show is taking place on 9 September 2023 at RDS Dublin from 10am – 4pm.
FMC will be bringing together Ireland’s dental professionals with an exciting range of exhibitors from hundreds of dental brands.
The full spectrum of dental companies will be at the show, allowing you to get face to face with the latest products and innovations. What’s more, they will be providing exclusive show offers. If you’re looking to re-stock, upgrade or get a better deal, this is your opportunity!
And best of all, the show is completely free to attend. But registration is essential – click here to secure your place.
Across three different lecture theatres, a leading and diverse line-up of clinicians and industry experts will be taking the stage.
They will be discussing a huge range of carefully-selected topics in every area of dentistry.
Every single lecture is CPD-certified, meaning you can get hours in the bag for your day at the show. All you have to do is scan on the day and the certificates will be available in your Dentistry Club account.
- Joe McEnhill – Planning beyond the extraction: is there a bigger picture?
- Nishma Sharma – Finding the elusive ICP (inner calm and peace)
- Dominic Castro – Revolutionising oral care: exploring the benefits of Burst products
- Naveed Maan – How to start the implant journey
- Michael Crilly – Anterior composites tips and tricks: simple skills for success
- Manrina Rhode – Facial and personality-driven smile design
- Morgan O’Gara – Maximising the Invisalign portfolio
- Lorenzo Pelizzari – Ultimate aesthetics: connected solutions from prepping to rechecking
- Susan Fox – Beyond Botox and fillers: the new facial aesthetics revolution you can’t afford to ignore
- Stuart Aherne – Digital dentistry approach for implant therapy
- Tony Aherne – Soft tissues around single tooth implants
- Josh Wren – Building unstoppable teams and an effortless patient experience
- Justin Leigh – Unlocking the secrets of case acceptance: boosting growth for your private practice
- Rory McEnhill – The Dental Trinity: How better digital communication between the dentist, technician and patient will drive higher case acceptance and increased treatment plan values.
- Bernadette Ffrench – ‘Flourish or fold’: why incorporating workplace wellbeing into dentistry is vital
- Rachael Lilley – ‘The one I’ll always look for in a crowded place’: implant protocols
- Sally Simpson – Guided Biofilm Therapy: an overview
- Siobhan Kelleher – The intersection of oral health, lifestyle medicine, and positive psychology
- Yvonne Howell – The role of the dental hygienist in the early detection of mouth cancer.
The Irish Dentistry Show has a fantastic line-up of industry leading delegates and brands in the exhibition hall.
Get face to face with the full spectrum of dental companies featuring the latest technology and biggest innovations that power dentistry.
- Align Technology
- Awesome Technology
- Braemar Finance
- Bryant Dental
- BTI Biotechnology UK Ltd
- Bupa Dental Care
- Burst – sponsor
- College of Medicine & Dentistry
- Dentsply Sirona
- Elevate Dental Designs – laboratory sponsor
- Haleon – sponsor
- Henry Schein
- IDS Dental Spa
- McDowell & Services Dental Lab
- Medray Imaging Systems
- New Payment Innovation Limited
- Optimum Performance Partnership
- Portman Dental Care
- Prestige Medical
- Rejuv Aesthetics
- Scrubs UK
- Swordfish Medical
Irish Dentistry Awards
Will you be letting your hair down at the Irish Dentistry Awards? The Irish Dentistry Show has been organised to coincide with the awards, so you can attend both events in one day.
‘We are really excited to get back to Dublin this year,’ says Leanna Ellis, events director at FMC.
‘We have a fantastic line-up of expert speakers to deliver top class lectures. And, as always, there will be an array of stands at our exhibition so you can stay abreast of the latest technologies in dentistry.’
Now in its 11th year, the Irish Dentistry Awards offers an exceptional opportunity for dental professionals across Ireland to be recognised for their skills, innovation, and commitment to patient care.
The ceremony has fully established itself as a prestigious occasion, recognising and rewarding clinical excellence throughout Ireland.
This year’s Irish Dentistry Awards will be taking place on 9 September 2023 at Clontarf Castle, Dublin.
Congratulations to all those who have made the shortlist! Click here to see if you made it.
Follow Dentistry.co.uk on Instagram to keep up with all the latest dental news and trends.