The Irish Dentistry Awards are now open – have you submitted an entry yet?
With the awards up and running for almost a decade, we’re looking forward to welcoming a fresh batch of entries from teams and practices.
Judged by a panel of dental leaders and industry experts, the occasion is well placed to recognise and reward clinical excellence throughout Ireland.
For each category, submit up to 750 words explaining why your practice – or your team – should be considered.
Be sure to include as much clinical evidence, imagery and supporting documentation (such as patient and team testimonials) as you can for our judging panel.
Additionally, entries must be submitted by Friday 8th January 2021. Guidelines can be found here.
The full line-up
The 2021 Irish Dentistry Awards categories are:
- Best New Practice
- Most Attractive Practice
- Most Improved Practice
- Best Child Friendly Practice
- Best Community/Charity Project
- Best Team
- Most Invaluable Team Member
- Best Employer
- Best Patient Care
- Best Referral Practice
- Best High Technology Practice
- Best Treatment of Nervous Patients
- Irish Dentistry’s Rising Star
- Practice of the Year.
The award ceremony will take place on Saturday 6th March 2021 at the historic Round Room at the Mansion House. The evening will be filled with a drinks reception, followed by a three-course meal and the awards presentation – and lots of music and dancing!
How do I get involved?
- Simply visit the awards website at www.irishdentistryawards.com, click on ‘enter now’ and follow the directions.
- Alternatively, call the awards team on +44 (0)1923 851779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additionally, the entry guide for the awards can be downloaded here.